Eventide has released Misha, a new type of Eurorack instrument and sequencer that utilizes a unique, interval-based approach to playing and creating melodies.
- Innovative 28HP Eurorack instrument/sequencer that utilizes a unique, interval-based approach to playing and creating melodies.
- Make sound three ways via MIDI, control voltage (with three independent CV and t/g — trigger/gate — pairs), or outputting waveforms via the audio jack.
- External control templates for MIDI and QWERTY keyboards.
- 100 factory scales and additional slots for up to 100 user/custom scales (Scala support).
- Tone row-based sequencer inspired by the classic compositional technique used in serial music.
- Comprehensive control of sequence playback to easily manipulate and expand upon musical ideas.
- Create rhythmic variations using clock division.
- 18 user presets.
- CV inputs for external trigger/control sources.
- Clock input for syncing to external sources (with user-configurable PPQ settings).
- Audio output for internal oscillator.
- Polyphony via three CV outputs or MIDI.
- Micro-USB for easy firmware updates using Eventide Device Manager.
- MicroSD card for saving/loading scales and settings.
Price: $599.00 USD from Eventide and authorized dealers worldwide.